Copyright Diwan International (Pvt) Ltd. 2019Powered By Signites Digital Solutions
Diwan International (Pvt) Ltd | Baby and Adult Care
page-template-default,page,page-id-394,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,side_area_uncovered_from_content,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-theme-ver-13.6,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.5,vc_responsive

Baby and Adult Care


Snow Baby Diapers

Diwan International have their own brand of Diapers named SNOW BABY DIAPERS.

About Diapers

An unseparable diaper consists of a sorbing path shaved between two leaves of nonwoven fabric. The pillow is specially designed to absorb and retain body fluids, and the inflatable gives the diaper comfortable and helps to prevent flights. These layers are made in a process of process, in which the absorbent is first formed under a vacuum and then attached to a permeable top leaf and an untrustable bottom. The components are sealed together applying heat or ultrasonic vibrations. Elastic fibers are attached to the leaves to meet the edges of the diaper in the proper form so that it fixes adjustments around the legs and a baby’s jar. When properly adjusted, the immovable diaper retains body fluids that pass through the permeable topsheet and are absorbed into the tampon.

Disposable diapers are a relatively recent invention. In fact, until the early 1970’s, mothers had no real alternative to conventional washable diapers. Cotton diapers have the advantage of soft, comfortable and made of natural materials. Their disadvantages include their relatively poor absorption capacity and the fact that they have to be washed. Disposable diapers have been developed to overcome these problems. The first disposable products use wood pulp, cellulose watt, filled cellulose or cotton fibers as absorbent material. However, this material does not absorb much moisture for their weight. Consequently, the layers made of these materials were extremely strong. More effective absorbent polymers have been developed to solve this problem.

Since the 1970s, disposable diaper technology has continued to develop. In fact, nearly 1,000 patents associated with the design and construction of diapers have been issued over the past 25 years. Today’s diapers are not only very functional, it includes advanced features such as special calibration and color for gender and age, color change indicators to show when the child is wet and removable Velcro-TM closures. These innovations allowed disposable products to capture a significant portion of the diaper market. In 1996, disposable disposable lingerie sales exceeded $ 4 billion in the United States alone. Proctor and Gamble and Kimberly Clark are the two largest brand manufacturers and their sales account for almost 80% of the market. Private label manufacturers who supply brands and generic layers represent most of the remaining 20%.